ABOUT GOLDEN LOTUS ACUPUNCTURE
YOUR REGISTERED AND CARING PRACTITIONERA
nna is your registered, qualified and experienced practitioner. Her practice has taken her to Nepal (read more), the NT (Darwin, Katherine & Groote Eylandt) and now settling into beautiful Tasmania. With continuing study in Chinese Herbal medicine, she is passionate about all things Chinese herbs and loves looking at the broader picture of health encompassing diet, lifestyle and other influences such as the role of emotions and the environment on health.
Note: Anna is pronounced Ahh~na (German mother!)
Anna has worked with renowned acupuncturists, completed a third world immersion program with Acupuncture Relief Project, and been mentored by Liz Elphick in Darwin who has 30 plus years experience as a physiotherapist and acupuncture practitioner. (Top Health) While completing her Master’s degree at RMIT she spent 3 weeks in Nanjing, China, doing an internship at the Provincial hospital working with Chinese doctors/Herbalists on various wards including dermatology, gynecology, gastroenterology, and oncology.
Anna has been awarded a Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) and a Master of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine) and continues to grow and expand her Chinese herbal medicine studies & knowledge in canonical classical herbal training with ICEAM.
Anna has additional training in:
- Five element Acupuncture, Five elements, five emotions with Gye Bennnetts
- Auriculotherapy Ear Acupuncture with Jim Chalmers
- Channel Palpation/diagnosis with Jason Robertson & Yefim Gamgoneishvili
- Zen Thai Shiatsu training with Gwyn Williams
- Japanese Acupuncture for mastering psycho-emotional problems with Paul Movsessian
- Mastering BBT charting to enhance fertility with Michelle Buchanan
- Pregnancy support, labor preparation and post natal care with Sarah Budd
- Fertility and IVF support with Peter Kington
- Female Hormonal disorders, Metagenics seminar
- Rocktape and kinesiology power taping
- IPMT Medical conference training week (Anthroposophic Medicine)
- Si Yuan Dr. Tan Balance method Core Foundations with Delphine & Paul
- Current Apply First Aid through FIRSTAIDPRO
- Current working with children TAS
In her spare time, she loves exploring nature, travelling, spending time with friends & family, cooking, good food, local markets, hiking, horse riding, meditation, dance, music (violin), creativity, art and craft, gardening, and home life.