ABOUT GOLDEN LOTUS ACUPUNCTURE
YOUR REGISTERED AND CARING PRACTITIONERA
nna is your registered, qualified and experienced practitioner. Her practice has taken her to Nepal (read more), the NT (Darwin, Katherine & Groote Eylandt) and now settling into beautiful Tasmania. With continuing study in Chinese Herbal medicine, she is passionate about all things Chinese herbs and loves looking at the broader picture of health encompassing diet, lifestyle and other influences such as the role of emotions and the environment on health.
Note: Anna is pronounced Ahh~na (German mother!)
Anna has worked with renowned acupuncturists, completed a third world immersion program with Acupuncture Relief Project, and been mentored by Liz Elphick in Darwin who has 30 plus years experience as a physiotherapist and acupuncture practitioner. (Top Health)
Anna has been awarded a Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) and is currently undergoing her Masters degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine at RMIT in Melbourne part-time alongside canonical classical herbal training with ICEAM.
Anna has additional training in:
- Five element Acupuncture, Five elements, five emotions with Gye Bennnetts
- Auriculotherapy Ear Acupuncture with Jim Chalmers
- Channel Palpation/diagnosis with Jason Robertson & Yefim Gamgoneishvili
- Zen Thai Shiatsu training with Gwyn Williams
- Japanese Acupuncture for mastering psycho-emotional problems with Paul Movsessian
- Mastering BBT charting to enhance fertility with Michelle Buchanan
- Pregnancy support, labor preparation and post natal care with Sarah Budd
- Fertility and IVF support with Peter Kington
- Female Hormonal disorders, Metagenics seminar
- Rocktape and kinesiology power taping
- IPMT Medical conference training week (Anthroposophic Medicine)
- Si Yuan Dr. Tan Balance method Core Foundations with Delphine & Paul
- Current Apply First Aid through FIRSTAIDPRO
- Current working with children Ochre card NT
With a focus on optimum health, Anna has the skills and experience to get to the root of your complex health concerns. So you are part of the solution, you receive practical diet and lifestyle recommendations, plus further reading and tips so you can feel your best.
She works alongside other health professionals and doctors so you get the very best care you deserve.
In her spare time, she loves exploring nature, travelling, spending time with friends & family, cooking, good food, local markets, cycling, horse riding, meditation, dance, music (violin), creativity, art and craft, gardening, and home life.