WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE CLINIC
YOUR TREATMENT EXPERIENCET
th clinic space is peaceful and professional, allowing you to relax and rejuvenate.
Hobart CBD: Please note we are located upstairs with Hobart Traditional Acupuncture. Entrance through the side alley in between the bamboo plants.
If you are new to us please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out some paper work.
Each appointment includes a consultation and treatment.
- Approx. 55-75 minutes
- Initial consultations: up to 75 minutes
- Complex cases: up to 75 minutes
Your treatment time is entirely for you. I treat one patient at a time. So you have my complete attention throughout the entire session.
- I listen to your story, case history, ask questions, write notes
- We discuss any questions you may have along the way
- I’ll take your pulses and look at your tongue
- Any other testing, ROM etc depending on case
- We come up with a treatment plan specific for you
- We’ll get you comfortable on the treatment table
- You’ll either be face up, or face down, or sometimes sitting up.
- You’ll generally not need to remove any of your clothes, depending on what you’re wearing and what we are treating.
- You’ll receive your individualized treatment which may include: Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion, Heat lamp therapy, Electro acupuncture, Massage, Acupressure, Press pellets/tacks
- While you’re receiving this you can relax, ask more questions, talk (whichever you feel like at the time)
- I’ll let you rest for 20-40 minutes, while I write up some diet/lifestyle recommendations, organize your herbs, do any further research and write up your notes
- I’ll come back in, take out your needles, remove any moxa and then let you get up slowly and in your own time
- Further questions
- I may give you personalized recommendations, reading material (treatment and self care plan)
- Herbs (If relevant)
- Payment: eftpos available, written receipt for private health refund claims
- With your permission I will contact you to see how you are going post-treatment
- You can contact me anytime with further questions